I had to share this opportunity. The Conversational AI Engineer role will continue to be in demand for some time.
Title: R&D Conversational AI Engineer
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Duration: 6+ months Contract(with Possible extension)
- Create Alexa Skills, Google Home Actions, and chatbots for various direct Client’s brands and initiatives.
- Work with the Digital Enterprises group to create production-ready conversational agents to help Client emerge in the connected life space.
- Create additional add-ons to the conversational agents
- Work with new technologies not be fully documented yet
- Work with startups and their technology emerging in the connected life space.
Client is looking for a developer in conversational AI and bot development.
What is Media Labs? Media Labs is dedicated to driving a collaborative culture of innovation across all of Clients . We serve as an internal incubator and accelerator for emerging technology and are leading the way with fresh ideas to ignite the future of media and storytelling. We are committed to partnering with another telecom giant, startups, research and academic groups, content creators and brands to further innovation at client. One of our main themes is connected life and we are looking for an engineer to lead this development.
Requirements for R&D Engineer: –
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field
- Experience working with new technologies that may not be fully documented yet
- Experience communicating technology to non-technical people
- Experience with AWS (Lambda, CloudWatch, S3, API Gateway, etc)
- Some experience creating Alexa Skills, Google Home Actions, or chatbots
- Experience creating iOS or Android applications (native or non-native)
- Experience with API.AI or another NLP engine (Lex, Watson Conversation)